Gaspar Troche was born on June 20th, 1975 in Santa Fe de la
Veracruz, Argentine Republic. When he was 15 years old, he began
to take photos of landscapes sorrounding his home city with
a camera of direct viewfinder, which he has received as a present
from his uncle.
finishing the Secondary School, he started his photography studies
in the "Escuela de Educacion Tecnica N? 601 - Leandro N. Alem"
where he graduated as a Professional photographer by the end of
1994. From that time, he has developed into a Landscapes and Architecture
Photography specialist. He presented his first collective exhibition
in the year 1993 together with his schoolmates. He has traveled
to Bolivia and Peru in four occasions with the aim of taking photos
of "Mundo Andino" landscape. By the end of 1999, he published
his first photography album named "Santa Fe de la Veracurz:
Arquitectura y Paisaje de una ciudad", showing about 200 color
photos of the most significant places and buildings of the city
and its riverside. On April 2000, he presented an important transparencies’
exhibition named "Un Viaje al Mundo Incaico", which were
taken in the Valle Sagrado de los Incas (Peru) and former part of
a journey starting at Cuzco city and ending in the sacred site of
Machu Picchu. This was held at the "Facultad de Humanidades
y Ciencias" depending from Universidad Nacional del Litoral
and was introduced by the University Art Teacher, Mr. Ramon Oscar
- Paisajes de Cordoba, Escuela Leandro N. Alem,
Santa Fe, July 1993.
- Retratos de Mujer, Escuela Leandro N. Alem, Santa Fe, October
- Caminos de un solitario, Alianza Francesa, Santa Fe, September
- Paisajes de Invierno, Casa de la Cultura de la Provincia de Santa
Fe, November 1998.
- IV Bienal de Arte Joven, Universidad Nacional del Litoral, September
- V Bienal de Arte Joven, Universidad Nacional del Litoral, September
de Misiones, Cooperativa Setubal, Santa Fe, April 2000.
- Un viaje al Mundo Incaico, Facultad de Formacion Docente en Ciencias,
Universidad Nacional del Litoral, April 2000.
- Nuestro Paisaje, Museo de la Costa Regional y Tradicional, San
Jose del Rincon, July 2000.
- Santa Fe de la Vera Cruz: Arquitectura y Paisaje de una ciudad,
Centro Balear, Santa Fe, October 2000.
- Paisajes del Litoral, Asociacion Suiza "Helvetia", Santa
Fe, November 2000.
- Misiones, Museo de la Costa Regional y Tradicional, San Jose del
Rincon, November 2000.
2003 FOTO ART MAGAZINE